letting go

over 12 years ago
maryjo didn't upload a photo

Mary (maryjo)

1 post

I’ve had a hard time letting go of my ex even after years and years. Can someone give me any insight over this and my current relationship? I am somewhat skeptical about mediums, but I would like to have some validation, as I am open to the possibility. Thank you!

over 12 years ago
psychiclove didn't upload a photo

Mystic Mark (psychiclove)

18 posts

hi mary im online call would like to help to with your problem

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
empath222's photo

Empath222 Patti (empath222)

6 posts

HI Mary. Sometimes we have a ttractions to certain people because we have created a soul tie or bond and sometimes we have a past life connection. I too have experienced a strong bond to a past lover. My bond was more of a sould tie meaning he had something at the time I met him that my soul needed on a deeply spiritual level. We can form a very strong attachement and bond ourselves to that person and that is very difficult to break. It is also very difficult to figure out what they have that we needed. If you can figure that out you can break that bond. But as for now you should try to raise your thoughts to a higher level so you don’t dwell on past issues. I would be happy to help you with this.

Patti

over 12 years ago

hi Mary, if you are looking for a reading about your current relationship, please feel free to contact me either via email or live chat.

take care

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

When a relationship ends it can leave one or both parties hurt you obviously loved this guy and in a way you have always wondered what could have been. It could be that your currently relationship hasn’t lived up to that other past relationship that your current relationship is missing something that you had with your ex. Did you and your ex part on good or bad terms it could be how things ended that is playing on your mind perhaps your current relationship reminds you. The reason is always what so the answer to your post I would look at how things ended, what your current relationship is like is there something missing that you had with your ex.

With regards to your current relationship are you being honest with how you feel is this relationship what you want if it is trust that things will be ok it is when we think the worst that it becomes a reality.