READY TO DIE !!

over 12 years ago
handsomefka didn't upload a photo

gucci vuitton (handsomefka)

5 posts

i feel like im ready to die im haunted day and night i cant sleep i want to see my kids again i feel like giving up on life my life is too painfull now my name is tee 4 30 1990 and i have two daughters name 12 16 07 and 06 04 09 i havnt seen them in two years its tearing me up inside think bout my girls day and night i still send them money toys christmas presents bday presents etc i want to know when will i see my two baby girls again??? i want to be a full time dad 24 7 father i miss them so much

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

Sweety I understand what your going through give me a call. i can help u…

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

All is not lost here you just need to be proactive in this situation. I would be going to speak with a lawyer you can get free advice through your community law centre even apply for legal aid and they can assign a lawyer to your case. As I think some sort of agreement needs to be put in place in regards to access to see your children. You have rights and your children have a right to know their father not just for personal growth but for medical reasons. Does the mother realise that what she is doing is selfish and wrong keeping your children away. When it comes to custody the feelings and thoughts of both parents should not even enter into the picture it is what is best for the children that is most important. So many people are self centred they forget this very important fact and their actions are what screws a child up for life.

I would keep record of any contact with regards to your children to produce to a judge so that the judge can see your side of things as the judge only wants facts. When in court keep it professional your lawyer will prepare you.

Thinking suicidal thoughts won’t help things how would children feel if they lost their dad before they even had a chance to get to know you. Stay strong believe that this will be sorted and that’s why talking to a lawyer is so important

over 12 years ago

I wanted to tell you speaking from a mother’s point of view. You need to get an attorney and claim your rights as the father of your kids. The children’s mother should not keep your kids from you. Do you have anything from the courts of joint custody? From now on, keep track of phone calls anything that’s pertaining to your case with the kids. It’s important that you tell the judge if you have a job or get references from family & friends too to bring to court. Anything will help your case to show the judge your more than capable to see your kids. Im really sorry to hear that you havent seen your kids. Im a mother of two and even though the father of my kids don’t have the best relationship, I wouldnt take his kids away from him. If you need a friend to talk to, you can always leave me a message.

over 12 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

You say you want to be a full time dad, so i’m guessing you want to be with the childrens mother too?

You as a father have a right to see your children, i mean, there’s no reason for you not to, right? It’s great if you could arrange contact without the help of a solicitor/lawyer, and come to some mutual agreement, but if that’s not possible, then legal help and advice is best.

You have a right to see them.

You say you send them presents and money? I’d keep a record (if i were you) of what you send in terms of money.

The sending of presents also should be noted, and this will taken into account.

There’s no need to feel as if you’ve lost them, because you haven’t!

over 12 years ago
handsomefka didn't upload a photo

gucci vuitton (handsomefka)

5 posts

can someone tell me when do you see me with my two girl sagain???

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. I do personal readings as well. Thanks.