DoeS he have feelings for me

over 12 years ago

My name is Veronica and I just have one little question. I have this guy in my life that his name is Ramon. We had a somewhat a relationship but it was never official. I just want to know if he does have feelings for me?

If it helps with our d.o.b mine is 05/31/90 and his 07/18/90

over 12 years ago
psychiclove didn't upload a photo

Mystic Mark (psychiclove)

18 posts

he does have feelings for you but there is some1 in his life i’m picking alot up for you and this man call me and i can tell you sincerely mystic mark

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

hello, I am able to tell you how he feels and what his desires are towards you. feel free to contact me either e-mail or live chat.

over 12 years ago
psychicdestiny11's photo

Psychic Destiny (psychicdestiny11)

4 posts

Hi veronica,

Please feel free to contact me as I would love to be able to help you with your question(s)

over 12 years ago

Hello. Come to me for a psychic reading, I’m completely accurate and make sure all of my clients are satisfied.

over 12 years ago
athenaangel didn't upload a photo

Psychic Athena Angel (athenaangel)

7 posts

Hello. contact me for a psychic reading, I’m completely accurate and make sure all of my clients are satisfied.