Need answers

over 12 years ago
enjolina didn't upload a photo

diana roger (enjolina)

6 posts

Hi everyone.Hope everyone had a good weekend.I am here for your help.I need some good advisors to help me please.i married with a father of two childrens.they are staying at their mum house.my husband use to go to her house in alternate dayz to meet his kids.he goes at her house after one or day two.and he stay there for almost 10 hours 0r 11 hours.he told me that i should trust him that he donot have any physical relation with her ex.but am strange of onething that he use to stay at her house even when kids are at school.can anyone tell me why he stay there for?last week i went to city to make my passport alone and on return i just picked my cousin who is 8 years younger than me .he started blaming that i have any physical relationship with my small brother.this happens due to some PSYCHICS OR ADVISORS who told my husband this.CAN YOU CHECK AGAIN PLEASE.can anyone tell me am i faithful or my husband is faithful to me?is he having no relationship with his ex wife?but by the time he also say me that he will replace me in a sec with another women.wat does this means?after all that he wanted me to be in peace and calm that if he goes to her wife house no objections should be made.i should keep my mouth shut and dont be upset .How come that be acceptable?what do u think after all this will i shouldnot say him i am leaving this relationship?i am asking a question from all of you advisors you see things u feel things why cant u see on both ends u seeing only one part and give ur decisions why cant u see the other part?women can never share her love?do u think i should burn my self on daily basis?why cant my husband meet his kids outside as he is using her ex wife car as well?wats going on here?can anyone reply please.Thanks for your time i really appreciate..

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

i can help you with this please contact me in live chat

over 12 years ago

diana roger (enjolina)

6 posts

i am very poor lady my husband is rich he can pay for live chats please could anyone help me on the forum or anyone can help me as i am not earning .i will really appreciate thanks….

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

diana roger (enjolina)

6 posts

just saw comments of marylynsangels…are u sure that i have someone in my life??? does she knows the reality and cant pass ur comments without knowing other end??i think she didnot read the forum fully..i have been asking from my husband for help from last few days and she is saying that i have someone else in my life/if i have someone else in my life why would i be wasting my time with why i am running to complete my documents for?why i have changed my passport so that i wont be able to go to my ex or to my brothers ?why?its very easy to accuse someone for no reason but only onething happens our relationship ends thats all….thanks many appreciates

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

there is a negative energy around him trying to pull him away from you you need to do an chakra balancing to remove negative away from him to bring him closer to you it can be done over PC let me know when your ready to do this chakra session love to help

over 12 years ago

diana roger (enjolina)

6 posts

hi i know and i came to know from my friend as well that he is been trapped in negative energies i am ready for chakra session but dont know how to?i am here this moment…

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Hi Diana I can certainly help you! Im online now if you want to chat

over 12 years ago

diana roger (enjolina)

6 posts

hi i am very upset just listened now abuse and accuse from my mother.everyone is against me.i really dont know what should i do.on one hand i love my husband and on the other hand my family is pressurizing me for another marriage.how many marriages i have in my life?.what should i do now?my younger brother has just started playing an active role in my relationship.he is just accusing me coz of my husband what step i should take plz suggest me.me and my husband are not talking with each other. he do not know what am going thru? can anyone tell me either he wants me or not?if he is interested in his ex wife plz let me know so i should go my way as i cant make anyone mine through force .he even not bothered calling me as i have not a single penny to buy a credit card and charge my mobilemy elder brother is coming as well and i am very stressed.i dont know either this relation gonna workout or not?i am very feeling very insecure and lonely.as no one is standing besides me not even my husband.many proposals are coming and i am rejecting them all coz of him.i dont know either this relationship last or not…what is going on here in my life..plz help me its urgent matter now.i will really appreciate thanks…i am also new in this forum i wanted to know where i can chat with psychics thanks…

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Was this an arranged marriage?