job

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

Is there a new job in the very near future for me?

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

id love to help you please contact me in live chat

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Imushie – I would be happy to help you. I have a special low rate today. Please take a look at my profile and contact me in live chat if you would like for me to assist you further.

Thanks , aboutagirl

over 12 years ago

I’m able to answer you question I will let you know if there is a job coming your way.

Don’t hesitate to contact me.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

My question to you what are you doing to maximise your chances of a job the more you do the more jobs you apply for the more likely it is you will get a job

Have you updated your cv no more than 3 pages

Do you have a covering letter to attach to your cv no more than 1 page stating why they should hire you it should match the ad and job description giving examples of what you have done

Have you signed up with at least 6 employment agencies that also deal with temporary work

Have you placed work wanted ads in online papers such as gumtree and on noticeboards in supermarkets and community centres

Have you spoken to a work broker at your local unemployment office that conversation will then lead to you being recommended for work

Have you asked friends and family to recommend you to their employers and getting them to send you the link for the job to apply

Have you contacted companies you would like to work for directly sending them your cv and cover letter and any references 70% of jobs are not advertised

It is about networking and exposure the more people that know your looking for work the more likely you will get a job

Be proactive

over 12 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

new job is coming in 6 contact me for more detailed reading hun

Cassie

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet r,

I would be more than happy to take a deep look into your career scope. I am world renowned to be accurate.

Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

Hi cassie u said a new job is coming in 6.. but I’m not clear 6 what?