*Important* a lil worried from last reading I had *I need a 2nd opinion*

over 12 years ago

To be honest I had a reading done and I ended up calling someone for a free question. I was a little upset that my reading wasnt more in depth. This situation Im going through has been bothering me for quite a while. I talked to someone else 2 people its a free question just to get confirmation. They both picked up the last reader I had but the main thing they told me that I have a horrible negative energy that is blocking my situation and current things going on in my life. I’ve burned sage and done reiki classes, oneness blessings in the past to help clear my energy field. Now I’m a little scared to hear this. To peform this ritual to remove it is going to cost a good amount of money that I dont have. I really would like to know people’s input that if this is worth doing?

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Hi please contact me I can help you

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I know what you mean about money but there are things you can do email me as I have a few ideas that may be of interest as I have gone in search for information. The problem with speaking to too many advisors is each interprets information differently. One may say its negative energy another may say its from a past life or another may say its someone doing this to you just so that they can make money from spiritual work. Always trust your gut instinct and ask your guides before you go to sleep to show you and they will as they don’t lie. Hope this helps

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi Angel – Without knowing what your original question is, I’m not picking up a lot of detail about your situation, but just want to say that it is my belief that my client should never have to pay “a good amount of money” to remove negative energy. The only exception to that is for my clients that come in person, or ask me to their home (which you cant do obviously – unless you can find a trusted spiritualist in your area)and even then, it does not cost a fortune. That feels suspicious to me. You actually have the ability to do it yourself, and I can provide you with some guidance on that in a chat session without it costing you anything except the “per minute” fee. I would be glad to help you. Take a look at my profile and contact me in chat if you feel I’m the expert for you.

over 12 years ago

I’m gonna chime in on this one, too. There are definitely things you can do, to help with negative energies. (You mention reiki, do you do the regular self treatments? do you use the symbols?)The sage was good if done correctly, yes. there are many other things you can do too-even meditations that are strong-bottom line is that these are things you can do yourself or come to someone with the knowledge to teach you how to do them yourself. It’s always helpful to learn how to do these things yourself whenever possible and it is doable. Good luck-if you wish to contact me via chat, I’ll be glad to help, I also see some other readers who have responded with good advice, already, too.

over 12 years ago
empath222's photo

Empath222 Patti (empath222)

6 posts

Law of attraction girl! You have got to raise the vibration of your thoughts and stop dwelling on the negative things! easier said than done I know. But try to keep your thoughts as general as possible when you get in that negative groove. EX: Instead of thinking of a difficult work situation (which I believe you have) just say I am thankful for my job. Start a gratitude journal and flood yourself with everything you are grateful for. negativity breeds more negativity.

Patti

over 12 years ago

Thank you Patti :) I wrote you an email. Also I wanted to say thank you to all the spiritual advisors for being so helpful regarding my post. You ladies are all wonderful with an amazing gift & have a good heart :) Thank you again. Hugs