Finding a job after a year

over 12 years ago

Hi everyone i want to ask about how soon i would start working and what industry to look into.

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Hi, I can help you with your questions.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

The market has been tough due to a recession many are in the same situation.

The first thing you need to do is sign up with several employment agencies it’s about networking having contacts that can help you. Even your local unemployment office can help as they would have people who place people into work, send them on course to upskill that conversation you have with that person could be the difference between getting a job or not.

You also need to update your cv it should be no more than 3 pages.

When you write a cover letter it should match the ad for the job and the job description showing them why they should hire you giving examples of what you have done to demonstrate you can do the job your applying for. The cover letter should be no longer than 1 page

Also 70% of jobs are not advertised contact companies directly that you think you may want to work for attaching a cover letter and cv

Place work wanted ads in online newspapers such as gumtree and also on noticeboards that in malls and community centres and supermarkets

Sign up for temporary work through employment agencies this is a good way to uncover what you want to and the assignments they send you on vary

Get family and friends to recommend you to their employers for work

You have to be proactive to get a job it is like having a job trying to find a job something will come up

Have you thought about doing a course

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

i see opportunities for you but you dout your self a lot that meens your energy is week you need to cleansing it to be stronger and can help you whit honest answers you can call me in live chat i will be happy to help you :)