desperate to see my daughters again

over 12 years ago
handsomefka didn't upload a photo

gucci vuitton (handsomefka)

5 posts

my name is tee 4 30 1990 and i have two daughters there two and three years old i havnt seen them in two years its tearing me up inside think bout my girls day and night i still send them money toys christmas presents bday presents etc i want to know when will i see my two baby girls again??? i want to be a full time dad 24 7 father i miss them so much

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
rainbeauty's photo

Destiny (rainbeauty)

5 posts

Hello tee…I’am an empath and I feel I can give you insight and guidance in your sitaution. I feel your sitaution is some what complicated but its more then meets the eye. I’m picking up on some deceiet around this sitaution.I see that u have made plans to see them or wanted to make plans to see them in the past but things did not pan out. I do see some travel coming up for you this year. Please contact me if you want clarity answer to your questions i have very low and reasonable rates if I’m not on please leave me a message…with love and light blessing too you.