desperate future

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

The future is looking very grim for me and my child what should I do… My stress level just went through the roof can someone plz help???

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi imushie – I know you’re feeling hopeless right now, but there is always another way. Something you can do starting now, is look for the positive, good qualities of any situation, person, or circumstance. Try to list as many as you can. Also, in spite of what you are going through, make a list of things you are grateful for and review it every day. Make a list of specific goals. When you shift the thoughts inside your mind this way, then your surroundings will also change for the better. Take a look at my profile, and feel free to contact me in live chat if you feel I am the expert for you. Best wishes.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Firstly if it is financial you should seek from a budget advisor who can put you in touch with other people. Also see your local unemployment office for assistance even the salvation army for food parcels there are many organisations that can help do you have a citizens advice beaureau or community advice centre they have a database of contacts and information on everything

If it is legal go to your local community law centre it’s free and you can apply for legal aid and they can assign you a lawyer.

If your safety is in question go to the authorities and report it take out a restraining order/protection order it’s free.

If you having problems getting payment from your partner for your child seek legal advice same as above

If it is a place to live go to a shelter and apply for government housing

Where is your family in all of this go to them they can help. Your future isn’t grim change the way you view things get creative with solutions anything can be overcome change the way you think and you change your destiny. If you would like more ideas email me I am pretty sure I can find a solution for you

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
rainbeauty's photo

Destiny (rainbeauty)

5 posts

Hello..imushie sweet spirit…remember you have the power of chioce to control your own destiny. I know things are very hard on you right now and they will be for a while but you have the power to change somethings to make your life just alittle bit more comfortable while you go through this testing period. I’m very empathic and can sense the emotions u feel..I can sense theres a person heavy on your heart as well. Please feel free to view my profile and if you feel I can be of assistance to you lets chat sometimes if I’m not available please leave me a email. My rates are very low and reasonable…blessing to you with love and light.

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

Hi Destiny, Ty for ur advice..I hope u can tell me the truth about my future n wats actually going on I need real clarity.

over 12 years ago
rainbeauty's photo

Destiny (rainbeauty)

5 posts

your welcome imushie..when your ready to get the clarity you need lets chat..with love and light blessing to you

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

id love to help you i am in live chat contact me now,