Ques

over 12 years ago

Hello,

I’d like to ask a question, regarding readings, and predictions. IF any involving relationships/another person don’t seem to come true, is it wise to take it as a sign not to focus on that subject in general, and instead, focus on something else, eg; life in general? And is it best to take it as a sign that the person/relationship mentioned is maybe not meant to be.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

i can help you undestand this an show you what is going on also call me in the live chat mode

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi – If a prediction doesnt come to pass, usually (in my experience) it is most likely because of choices and actions taken by one (or both) people since the reading took place. Predictions are based on the most likely outcome given the energy coming from both parties at the time of the reading. I have found that a lot of times,(though not always) the prediction comes through, but the time frame is off. I specialize in relationships, so if you need advice and insight, please take a look at my profile and contact me in live chat if you feel I’m the expert for you. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

I also look at situations like this as, the party who changes this, most probably thinks that there’s something better out there for them. I’ve been with someone like that before, always thinking that something better is out there, and wanting me when there’s nothing, and that’s good enough reason to make me realise that I also deserve something/someone better.