having problems...

over 12 years ago

hi my name is Renee born September 3, 1982

i work overnight at a retail store stocking the shelves at night…Every night when I go to work I have deal with co workers who follow me around watching me and spreading lies about me daily..It like i can’t even breathe about it…I have brought it up to the managers, but not the store manager yet but to be honest I feel like none of them would believe me but take their sides..There making it seem like i’m doing stuff that I should not be doing ( but I’m not I’m innocent..) everytime they do these things to me it humiliates me in front of my coworkers who do respect me, customers and other outside sources..this has made people get the wrong ideal about me..These lies have made it outside of my workplace ruining my good name and personal life..I don’t know anymore I can’t trust no one and this coming thursday I don’t even know if I still have a job…I try to ignore it but they do this to me daily and its like everybody’s in on it. I can’t transfer but they written me up so many times that it locked me in where I can’t move to another position or to another store..I am checking into other places for employment but everybody’s either hiring less hours for part time and not hiring. Another thing is too before a new place of employment gets ready to hire me they hear about all things there doing to me on the job I’m working now..there are definately three at my workplace I feel are instigating these situations to get my fired Daniel, Freddie and Marcie…I feel they try to convince use other associates to join in too..Either way I can’t win or calm this situation down.It makes me so upset that they can do this to me and everybody (my family) tells me to report it to corporate but I feel like nobody cares to listen to me to do something about it plus they’re making it seem like its me and its not. and on top of that i feel if i go to the store manager Mat and talk to him about it. It’ll only make it worse.. I feel like I may not have a job when go back this Thursday night.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

rene i am seeing alot around this come to me in chat mode

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother.I am running a deal of 1.99 a min or we can do my 10 dollar deal for 5 min which would u prefer hun if you would like more than that we can arrange a flat rate for that as well

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

can you use your cell phone to record them gather evidance and go to management. Sounds like workplace bullying go to the union report it to management they have to listen and investigate further. Either report it or find a new job just don’t put them down as a referee get temping work through an agency. Don’t put up with it you can do something but only if you report it

over 12 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

I see Walmart…and I see Carol at corporate helping you,if you have courage hunny…

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Rene,

You do not need a psychic, you need an attorney! Do go to the store manager. If satisfactory action is not taken do take your complaint to corporate.

What you have described is a clear cut case of slander. Seems like this store would have security cameras to record what is going on at all times.

Gather your thoughts, keep a journal of events with dates, names and times these things are happening.

Have all your facts written out to present. Do NOT ALLOW this to continue to happen to you.

Stand up for yourself and fight for your right to Not Be Slandered! Find an attorney to file a suit in court against the people who have told lies about you.

over 12 years ago

thank to all for the advice this has been bothering me for a long long time…and I’ve been deciding on what to do about this. Because right now i’ve been slander by so many that almost everybody has turned against me..it hurts me deeply..But I’m trying to keep my head up thanks again…