Me and george

over 12 years ago

George and I have been attracted to each other for 15 years. He is unhappy in his marriage but stays for his son. I won’t date him he is married. I think he is trying to get out of his marraige. should I continue to wait for him?

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

i am seeing alot thast about to happen here contact me in live chat and lets me tell youi what i am seeing

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Alicia – I would be glad to look into this for you. I specialize in complicated relationship problems. Feel free to check out my profile and see if I am the expert for you. I have 13 years experience with professional readings. I’m a tarot reader, psychic, and empath, and I am picking up a lot of emotion from George. Contact me in live chat and I’ll be glad to give this the attention it deserves. Upon entering, please provide Georges birthday, and the names and birthdays of anyone else involved. Currently I offer a free followup message with every paid reading of $10 or more (limit one free follow up per day), so you’ll get a good deal of support for your $. Take care, aboutagirl

over 12 years ago

hi alicia, I’m able to give you honest answers to your questions. don’t hesitate to come see me or contact me thru email if you are interested in having me do a reading on this topic.

take care

over 12 years ago
mystic_powers didn't upload a photo

A Miracle Power (mystic_powers)

4 posts

I can read other people’s minds for u.I can tell u everything.My profile and feedback speak for themselves. http://bitwine.com/a/126961w

over 12 years ago

Hi Alicia, I specialize in relationship readings as well. If you need insight into his feelings/intentions,I’ll be glad to help. Rarely do I see situations like this that are cut and dry, there’s always a lot to consider when making a decision, and how it will effect your life-Blessings, Karen

over 12 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

its shows me he is waiting on a specific time to leave he has something planmed, call i u would like a read

Cassie

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.