Future in Entertainment industry

over 12 years ago

I am going to start a course in the acting in tv /movies industry. I will like to know if I will be worldly successful and will make a career in this field.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
mystic_powers didn't upload a photo

A Miracle Power (mystic_powers)

4 posts

I can read other people’s minds for u.I can tell u everything.My profile and feedback speak for themselves. http://bitwine.com/a/126961w

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Mystic V,

I would be more than happy to look into your career scope! Connect with me in live chat and find the enlightenment you are looking for. I am world renowned to be accurate.

Come Be Amazed By My Accuracy!

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Hello sweetie. I get a number 10 surrounding this situation. Please feel free to contact me if you wish. I use not tools on rely on my intuitive senses. No DOB needed just relax and trust that I will tell you only the truth of what I see. Many blessings sweetie xoxo.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi there :) with a proper chart reading we can see what lies in your 10th house,Leo would be a fitting placement to have prominently placed in your chart for entertainment.do you have your time of birth? msg me and we will chat some about the details of the reading.bless you