FUSTRATED!!!!

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

EVERYTIME I TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO MAKE MY LIFE BETTER… IT NEVER GOES RIGHT!!!!! I GIVE UP!!!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I understand how you feel but maybe there is a way I can help…my guides are telling me there is something u can do….please contact me.

Jennifer

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Stop focussing on what you don’t have be greatful for what you do have a listen to the strangest secret audio

your already a very lucky person here’s why

your alive you have a roof over your head you have food to eat you have family you have friends you have your limbs you have your sight you have your hearing you have your health and don’t have to live with HIV you most likely have a job

182 people lost their lives in feb 22nd christchurch major earthquake those people will never get to experience what you will that makes you a very lucky person

life will always challenge you rise above it fight back get creative

i gather your not being stalked by a lunatic I know of someone who is that makes you a very lucky person

change the way you think and you change your destiny have a read of old posts on here for ideas your life isn’t that bad I could tell you a true story that would shock you

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

U actually don’t no n e thing about my life or what I have… Everything u said is speculation… N I’m entiteld to my feelings…n that’s not my problem who died in n earthquake or whose stalking someone…. I’m focusing on me n my problems n issues thank u very much

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

id love to help you with this ia m seeing some wonderful changes if your reading for them contact me in live chat