future of friendship?

over 12 years ago

I would like to know the future of my friendship/relationship with J (male, July 9 1963). Right now we are just good friends, and have only known each other a few months but is someone i instantly adored and he is very dear to me. My dob (f, 12/3/1969).

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hi dear i see you both have a great friendship let me tell you what im seeing thier is many good things to come

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi Alexandra – I would be glad to look into the relationship potential between you and J. Take a look at my profile and see if I am the expert for you.

Blessings, aboutagirl