new guy

over 12 years ago

Hi I have been dating this new man and everything was going great. He has kids and is quite busy so we dont see much of each other and we seem to be having a phone relationship now. He says he really is interested and after the next couple of weeks (due to his kids) that things will get better. Do you see a future for me and this new man. I do like him but if there isnt going to be any future I want to move on. Im getting to old to stay in something that isnt going to work. my dob 5th august 1978

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi dear i do see alot of things that is going in in this situation call me for assurance and the answers you have been looking for.

over 12 years ago

Hello, I’m able to look into this for you and see if it is worth sticking around for. I’m around if you would like to contact me either live chat or email

sincerly lorriane

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hi dear i know he is very busy but let me tell you what im seeing for the both of you,please contact me i have good news for you

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi Cindy Ann – I would be happy to look into this for you to see if you should continue on, or move on. Please take a look at my profile and see if I am the expert for you. Best wishes, aboutagirl

over 12 years ago
psychic_adam's photo

psychic_adam

6 posts

well i feel thats a very good time to relax an go for a deep prayer contact me in live chat