dreams

over 12 years ago

I had a dream my boy friend was cheating on me what’s that about

over 12 years ago
kaleth didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (kaleth)

56 posts

I’m a genius in dream interpretation, but i need to ask for some more details, contact me!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

Dreams Are Oppisite Wich Means Your Boyfriend Will Not Cheat On You.

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

I sense you are quite insecure over your relationship. Contact me for more details

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

your dream is a reflection of your inner most fears, feelings and thoughts. I would suggest deal with what your thinking else anxieties such as overeating, smoking, drinking and ocd can develop as a form of relief from the stress that anxieties cause. Your dream is telling you deal with it so that your relationship has a chance of surviving.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

i am seeing alot around this and seeingwhat type of dream this is and why you are having it. contact me in the live chat mode and lets talk.