DOESE SHE WANT TO COME HOME

over 12 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

I MISS MICHELLE SHE MOVED FROM INDIANA TO GET WITH A GUY IN CLEARWATER,FL THAT SHE MET ON THE PHONE FOR ONLY 3 WEEKS I BEGGED HERE TO THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE SHE MOVED NOW THINGS ARENT GOOD BEEN TALKING TO HERE MOTHER THIS GUY SHES WITH WONT EVEN LET HERE TALK TO HERE OWN MOTHER ON THE PHONE EVERYBODY THAT CALLS IS PUT ON SPEAKER PHONE NOBODY KNOWS WHATS GOING ON DOWN THERE WAY DOWN IN CLEARWATER,FL SO IM ASKING SOMEONE THAT HAS THE GIFT TO PLEAS HELP IVE BEEN POSTING ON HERE 1 BECAUSE I LOVE HERE TO I FEAR FOR HERE I DONT HAVE MONEY IM NOT DOING GOOD RIGHT NOW MY SELF SO IF ANYBODY THAT DONT MIND HELPING SOMEONE THAT CAN LOOK DOWN THERE TO SEE THE SITAUATION TO GIVE ME & HERE FAMILY A IDEA IF SHE WANTS TO COME HOME& THE SITUATION WITH THIS GUY OR IS SHE ABLE TO LEAVE IF SO IF SO DOESE SHE PLAN TO HER FAMILY MISSES HERE AND WANT HERE BACK HOME ME TOO HERS HERE BIRTH DATE IF ANYONE CAN HELP TO GET A CONNECTION 5/23/70 [MICHELL LYNN FORD] USES HERE MARRIED LAST NAME FLOYD THANKS DAN

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

there is alot that she wnats to do and alot that needs to be done here as soon as possiable. contact me in live chat and we will talk about it

over 12 years ago
psychicessence's photo

PsychicEssence (psychicessence)

3 posts

Dan, I can so feel the stress and anxiety that you are dealing with. My name is PsychicEssence and I am an empath. That means I can FEEL what others feel. I would love to help you by providing the clarity and insights on this so feel free to visit me in my live chat. That way, I can give you the one on one attention you deserve,

Love, light and blessings.

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Dan, I feel Michelle is going through a lot emotionally, but also feel the situation she is in and location she is at is very temporary. Please contact me in live chat if you would like for me to look into this further. <3 abougagirl>