Dead End...

over 12 years ago

I just don’t know what to do anymore… I just want it all to be over… all I ever wanted my entire life is to be truly happy. I can see now where my road is heading, and I am scared…

Am I destined to feel nothing but misery…? Please be truthful…

over 12 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to speak to you in chat and assess your situation closer no you are in a rough spot now but things show signs of changing lets talk

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

As soon as I saw this post i started getting messages….I would love to read for you. Your guides are very strongly talking to me about your struggles in life and I can see that you need answers…I would love to hear from you Heather…chat or over skype…I have answers that just might be helpful to you.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

There is no such thing as dead end or can’t change the way you think and you change your destiny. Have a listen to the strangest secret audio it has a strong message in it. Your current thoughts are what’s holding you back. 182 people on feb 22 this year in christchurch lost their lives in a major earthquake your still alive that makes you very lucky. Stop focussing on what you don’t have and be greatful for what you do. Life throws challenges at people to test them instead of giving up rise above it fight back it might take creativity but you have the ability to overcome anything. There are people out there who have been unknowingly infected with HIV they make it work. There are people out there far worse. Your life isn’t that bad compared to others. Start listening to that audio follow it and things will change