What will 2012 bring?

over 12 years ago

Hi All, and many thanks for this forum and your advice. I am wondering if 2012 will be the calm after the storm for me. I would like to see things settle down in my career and love life as well as my finances.Highlights and lowlights are what I am after. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

over 12 years ago
grace101's photo

Master Psychic Ms Grace (grace101)

1 post

HI ther i seen ur ? and i have to tell you this next year will be better for you ..but you will need to change your out look in life and ,of coure be positive in what you say…i belive ther is power in your words so alway say good thing,even when they may seem bad, they will change or they will get better ..take it easy my frien…god bless

over 12 years ago

THANK you kindly Ms Grace….

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Have a listen to the strangest secret audio the rest is up to you

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

i see new change for your love life and career i whuld love to tell you more in a live chat whenever you like

over 12 years ago

Thank you all….

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

a surprize from someone you think about alot romanticly is about to happen contact me in live chat and lets talk about what is coming up for you

over 12 years ago
psychicmya didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alex Love Helper! (psychicmya)

6 posts

Hello i want to help you im seeing allot of good this but first we need to work through the bad if you can please stop by