I Love Him

over 12 years ago

I have been with my “ex”fiance off and on for 6 years. We have had a lot of challenges to our relationship but keep coming back together. It has gotten really bad and he said he was done. I love him so much but I wonder if he will come back this time and will it last?

over 12 years ago

hi Melissa, if you are interested in having a reading done by me regarding your current love situation, please feel free to contact me, I need his first name as well therefore, should you choose to hire, please send it

over 12 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

hello Melissa i would be more then happy to chat with you.I have my 20mins for 10.00 today..love to hear from you.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

Honestly this time he is done he can’t take it anymore, he dose love you but there is more to it

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am ever busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

Call me to find the answers you have been looking for.

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Hello Sweetie, you two have what is called a spiritual bond but the problems in both of your lives are creating displaced anger. Please if you like contact me for a reading and I will tell you what is going on and direct you in a positive direction. If you need reassurance please read my reviews:) Please remain positive no matter what. You thoughts create your reality and if you think negative it will come. Many blessings sweetie xoxo.