just wondering

over 13 years ago

Need help deciding what to do about my job and my boyfriend

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Heather,

I can see something is comming up on your way.

As The time between Christmas and the New Year is the best time of the year. The energy during this week is shifting from what is now an old energy into the new vibration. Please contact me for accurate and honest answer to your questions. Hoping to meet you soon.

lot of blessings

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

HI HEATHER, ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO GET SOME GOOD ADVICE TO HELP YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND AND MAKE A GOOD CHOICE, IF YOU NEED SOME ANSWERS, WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU. I’M RUNNING A SPECIAL RIGHT NOW, PLEASE TAKE LOOK. -BLESSINGS!

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box for answer. I need date of birth,time,place and name. I will tell you everything about your job and boy friend. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

*hi hun, i do see much going on for you at one time, confused,stressed, and always thinking about the future, stop wondering and start knowing. im 99.9% ACCURATE and 100% HONEST!, i will make a conn wih you first! to insure conn :) ps $5 specail.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Heather,

Come Chat with Me, I will Enlighten you on which path to take as you approach your cross roads.

Waiting To Enlighten You, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
catherineramos didn't upload a photo

Psychic Catherine (catherineramos)

14 posts

HI DEAR I HAVE SEEN YOUR POST AND WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU,PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE,ALSO DONT FORGET TO ASK ABOUT MY $10.00 SPECIAL.

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hii

This the time make right decision not to wonder. First piece of advice is to you that dont look for free assistance , you will be misled. Hire a Expert of you choice and discuss the issue with him/her. Sure you will be guided in the right direction. If you need my advice keep some money with you and call me.