Monetary

over 12 years ago

I have been trying to find ways of improving financial freedom. I am an artist and am blocked to be more creative. I am trying to find ways though to make money fast and be finacially free so I can spend more time doing my arts and always have to do jobs that pay nothing to get ahead. I want to buy my partners house this year but want to ask if I will make lots of money this year or come into alot of it to live comfortable and accomplish dreams and goals. I found a hundred dollars on my travels and shared it..is that a sign?

over 12 years ago
psychicmisty's photo

Misty's Life Journey's (psychicmisty)

4 posts

hello lisa im misty and i would be happy to help you….

from what i see with out that strong of a connection theres money around you and it will come to you but not as fast as you would like it but its there and it will come hun.. if you would like to have reading done to find out more about this give me a call

godbless you and may all of your wishes come true for you sweetie

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

have you tried selling stuff at markets, getting hold of clothing and onselling it on ebay or similar auction sites. Find things to sell go to op shops and places that goods are donated they will cost next to nothing then onsell for twice what you paid at least. Do your research to see what people are charging and find a price just below that. Get creative to make money and soon eough you will be profiting. I would suggest going to see a budget advisor they can put you in touch with people that deal with buying homes. Utilize everything available in regards to buying a home it can be done you just gotta get creative