Tommorow is the day

over 13 years ago

Tomorrow is my day for my consult. Here is to hoping that that doctor and figure out what is going on these past few weeks, fix what the issue is and let me have my old self back… been keep a journal this past week off the Pain and issues i have been having, so here is hoping that he/she will listen to me and take this issue as real.

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

many blessings to you Karen, hope everything is good :) also you have more issues then just pain, i would love to do a honest and Accurate reading for you my special is $10 for a 20min psychic reading answers all quesitons with accuracy :) hope to hear from you soon hun bye bye

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

my prayers will be with youhugs

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

best of luck with your appointment and I am glad that you finally put your foot down

over 13 years ago

Thanks guys for all the kind words, here’s to hoping they find the cause of my issues. I go today at 130pm

over 13 years ago

had more blood test after blood tests today, and have some sample tests that I have to do at home, I am hoping something shows up this time, the doc seemed do more exam then the others and the hospital put together. So here is to hoping right. But tell you the truth how much more of this can one person take…. Thanks guys for caring… hope you all take care and have a great new year {{angel hugs}}

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Karen,

Show me a full body photo of you and I will tell you where your problems are.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Hope the new year gets this sorted out, Karen. Thinking of you. Hug x