AM I ON HERE MIND IS SHE MISSING ME

over 12 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

ALL I CAN SAY IS I MISS HERE & HOPE I MAY SEE HERE AGAIN I THANK OF HERE AT NIGHT STILL, JUST WONDERING IS SHE DOING THE SAME? WORD HAS GOTTING BACK TO ME THAT SHES NOT HAPPY WITH WHO SHES WITH I DO MISS MICHELLE THANKS DAN

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

I understand you love her and miss her dan if you want to figure things out and really look deep into it i can help you you do have an option eaither wait or bring her to you if you love her as you say you do then you will bring her back.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

Call Me For Answers To YOur stuation

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

give me your dob

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

It looks like its been a very, very long time since you have been together. The main thing I see is that you spend time with her on the ocean….that may have been the last time you even saw her. If this is correct, please let me know. If not, God Bless you and Good Luck, I will Keep you in my prayers.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother.I am running a deal of 1.99 a min or we can do my 10 dollar deal for 5 min which would u prefer hun if you would like more than that we can arrange a flat rate for that as well