lovelife

over 12 years ago

will i find love this year and will it be with who i want …. will i ever be with the man i want xx

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi mary why dont you message me you dob and lets see what the future holds for you

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

you deserve to be happy i can let you no have you always had badluck in ur love life.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

mary I am seeing alot of chnages in store for you and twochances at romance. i am also seieng names and dates with this. contact me in chat so w ecan talk about this indepth

over 12 years ago
askthelovepsychic didn't upload a photo

ASK THE LOVE PSYCHIC (askthelovepsychic)

12 posts

hi i would like to do a love reading for you message me and i will look into this for you. get details and answers.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I feel the sometimes “quick/fleeting” passion in instances like this,have never gone away for you,its like its new and just born,the feelings you have,they are stronger than ever.lets talk about this and do a reading to see if this guy is right for you.

over 12 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

I see you are very stressed & confused alot of tossing & turning while sleeping been hurt 3 times in your past & that this person you care for is giving u mix feelings … please contact me live for me to contact spirits & find out your path of life. i can tell you when this person will contact u & if this person is the one & much more as in: finance, business,family,friends,health, Past persent & future also i can tell u how to fix these problems that are going on. please contact me i feel a very strong connection.