my career and marriage

over 12 years ago
juliec didn't upload a photo

Julie (juliec)

2 posts

I can feel that one or the other is about to fall apart…I really want to keep them both going, but neither is feeling very strong at the moment. What can I do? What does the future hold for me as a teacher? Will I be single again?

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

let me help you find more insight into your future give me names and dob message me

God Bless

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

let me help you and guide you properly. Contact me for reading plz.

over 12 years ago
juliec didn't upload a photo

Julie (juliec)

2 posts

well, I did contact one of the two named on this list, and was told that I would ‘tie the knot’ next year and it would be someone from my past. Interesting, considering I wrote in my original message that I am married. Not very good…......

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Sweetie, read my reviews. There is so much going on and I will tell you the “root” of your problems not what you see on the surface. I use not tools only my sense so all I ask is that you be completely open and honest. I pick up pretty fast. All is not lost nor as bad as it seems:) Many blessings sweetie, xoxo. Please even if you do not want to contact me remain as positive as possible. Do not doubt or fear. If you fear you lose everything.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Julie with regards to your marriage spice things up do something to get your husbands attention that reminds him why he married you.

As for your job apply for a promotion or look for another job if your not happy. Speak to someone in regards to further training etc show them you keen to stay on a make a difference