Please Help!!!

over 13 years ago
bubblegumpop didn't upload a photo

bubblegumpop

1 post

I am in need of some help! I am between two guys and I feel as though my heart needs to choose one. I am dating one guy and have been for about 4 months. He is wonderful but sometimes I wonder if I should stay with him or not.

The other guy I saw before the summer and we had a great time. For some reason, I cannot let go of this guy and I am very attracted to him still. I want to tell this guy how I feel but I am scared to death.

Should I tell my current boyfriend that it can no longer work or should I tell the other guy how I really feel?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You already know the answer your gut instinct is telling you something go with it as it will never let you down. One thing here is you need to sort this quickly as you are not being fair on anyone and all parties concerned deserve honesty if you don’t sort this, this could come back at you and then you could end up with no one and I gather that is something you don’t want. Honesty is 1 of the 5 most important things in any relationship if this is gone then trust is gone and when that happens you will have a hard time getting that back and the decision you are faced with at present will be made for you and you may not like the decision so do the right thing by all parties concerned.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey,

I would be happy to help and can guide you. If you are confused and want to make right decision. Please do contact me with your first name and date of birth for honest and accurate reading on your current situation .

Blessings

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello Bublee,

I can see here you are double mined and sailing on board 2 boats at same time. Want to take out you love boat from rough sea and get along side to you own home port. Please contatc me to know who is the Right Captain of your Ship in Life.

God Bless…

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Bubblegumpop,

I can feel your frustrations and confusions with these two individuals tugging at your heart strings.

One is in front of you and one is at a distance, but on you mind often. I feel as if you are comparing the two and this may not be the best option for you at this point.

Come chat with me. Tell me all 3 of your dates of birth and I will help you to understand which is better for you to be in a relationship with.

Waiting to help you decide, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

HI SWEETIE, I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A SESSION WITH ME, IM RUNNING A GOOD SPECIAL,AND CAN SHINE SOME LIGHT ON YOUR SITUATION, GIVING YOU THE BEST ADVICE TO MY KNOWLEGE TO LEAD,GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.-BLESSINGS

over 13 years ago
catherineramos didn't upload a photo

Psychic Catherine (catherineramos)

14 posts

HI DEAR I HAVE SEEN YOUR POST AND WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU,PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE,ALSO DONT FORGET TO ASK ABOUT MY $10.00 SPECIAL.

over 13 years ago
giagainze didn't upload a photo

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

19 posts

Gia Gainze, Specializes In Describing Your Sou Mate It seems like you may possible be facing a issue due to having your soul mate AND twin flame in your life at the same time… I can channel both of there hearts and mind and find out what they feel and plan, as well as the out come in the future with both of them, so this way you can make a choice based out the TRUE out come in both situations, I will need you to contact me, ill need the names and DOB’s of you as well as them.. I will do a live channeling with you so all the info will be giving at the time of the reading, no reason to wait for analyzing. I will wait to hear from you. Many blessings Gia.