Trip in January

over 12 years ago
amaranth didn't upload a photo

A.R. (amaranth)

3 posts

Hello,

I have a trip coming up in January that is special to me. Just wondering what I can expect from it. Will it turn out well – or be a disapointment. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

the trip i get a feeling of it turning out well. im picking up on much happiness and excitement and is there a man you are going on the trip with or meeting there? im asking because the image of a man comes up.

over 12 years ago

A.R. (amaranth)

3 posts

Hi Miko,

Thank you for responding to me. :-)

Yes, there are two men in particular, and both I will be meeting there rather than traveling with. One man is thinner and tall, the other larger and tall. Part is a career aspect, the other more romantic in nature.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i see you spending time there with one particular man. what i can make out is he has black hair and dark skin and a mustache. and is this somewhere in uerope? the imagery im being shown reminds me of uerope..just shows statues,wine,cobblestones,just very ritzy and old world like.

over 12 years ago

A.R. (amaranth)

3 posts

Hi Miko,

Thank you very much again for your reply.

Both actually have mustaches, one has very dark black hair, the other dark dirty blonde. Both men are paleish in complextion.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Chat with me I am sure you will find what you are looking for.