im lost

over 12 years ago

can sum1 please help me with my ex/present boyfriend. I have known him for 10yrs now, we have a son together who is 6yrs old, he cheated on me and left me on Fathers Day when our son was only 7mths old, the past 6/7yrs we have got back together and hes left me again, as a friend though he has always been there for me and i for him, but im not getting any younger and i want the hurt to stop, please can u help me. Thank u xxx

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

Hi Kim there is alot of light around you and him i see but there is alot of things you need to know message me names and Dob for more insight

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

Hi Im psychic desiree, take a moment to look at my profile and give me a call i can help you, i need names and dobs to connect i cant tell you any information right now until i get your name and dob just contact me live more privately. Im here for you.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

hi kim,it sounds to me like this guy is not ready for comittment. sure he likes you and wants to be there for his child but i view him as easily distracted. i get that he finds things challenging so he takes the easy way out. with all do respect is it possible you are doing something that contributes to him pulling away?

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

do you want him back..

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Okay Kim.

I feel you are letting him come and go in your life which is making him just stay not committing to you as this is his main issue.

Let me know if you need my help and guidance. There is a good chance for him to stay committed to you.. but it needs some hard work on your part. Remember, the more you let him do this to you again and again. It would be a cycle. You need to know when to stop this and make him realized this isn’t going to work out in his control.