Time to accept he doesnt want me?

over 12 years ago
irishhoney didn't upload a photo

irishhoney

20 posts

I saw my ex boyfriend© over a month ago and we had such a good laugh and really connected. But it was recently my birthday and I didnt hear from him so am now feeling like he isnt interested in having a serious relationship with me. What do u pick up from him please?....thank you x

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

*Hi, I’m Desiree I can help you. I Am a Love And Relationship Psychic. Please See My Profile and give me a call. I cannot connect without names or dob. Contact me privately so we can talk about what I see happenning for you.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

hi i am very intuitive with matters of the heart. and am feeling soem very strong energy here please contact me in live chat and lets look at what he is so afraid of.

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hi dear,

Well as far as what I am picking up.. I feel much of the pain you are feeling here and its overpowering the relationship, meaning it’s building negativity. Be strong, girl. I do sense a great deal of attraction between the two of you and I do not sense this being really over. There is hope.. but it’s also important that you hold on to this because I am feeling that you are now really losing hope and wanting to give up.

over 12 years ago
irishhoney didn't upload a photo

irishhoney

20 posts

Thanks ladies and yes Heart Devine I really do feel like just giving up because he isnt showing me any interest at all and I cant keep putting myself in places where he will be just so we can connect. If he really wanted me he would call me right? I just dont know anymore :-( x

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

The best thing I can tell you at the moment is to relax and don’t think too much. Not all is lost here.. but negativity, being sad won’t help. Things will change and you should focus on that. :)

over 12 years ago

Hi Irishhoney77, I know exactly how u feel, it is horrible isn’t, u think u have to let go because u think he isnt bothered anymore but u r scared to let go incase he is bothered, I have waited for my ex for 6yrs, he wants me I go back and then he seems to get so far away from me, a few mths, a yr he’s back then there pulling u back in, I have been back with my ex for the past 7mths now, in the beginning money was no object, he cudnt do enough for me and then slowly he drifts away, at the moment he says his head is in a mess and doesnt know wot to do, in the next breath he says he will take a loan and get me a washing machine, which has just broken, i am so confused and hurt, i realy feel for u xxx

over 12 years ago

hi, I’m able to look into this for you. Please feel free to contact me either live chat or email reading if you are interested in hire. I work with first names, therefore, please send them along

over 12 years ago
askthelovepsychic didn't upload a photo

ASK THE LOVE PSYCHIC (askthelovepsychic)

12 posts

call me for details and answers.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Chat with me I am sure you will find what you are looking for.