I'm seeking insights about a friendship

over 12 years ago

Few months ago, My best friend and I went separate ways. During that time, A lot of things happened. I’ve been feeling regret. He has been a great part of my life for a very long time. I never meant for anything to go the direction it did and I feel terrible what happened between us. I would like to have some insights about this situation and if anything will change? Is there anything I can do on my part to help this situation? I would appreciate it so much.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

message me names and DOB for some insight on the situation Gob Bless

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

Hi i can help u take a moment or 2 to read my profile and give me a call, i can help you and your friend reunite. Call me and i will help u o do your part

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

I feel that your connection is a life-long connection. What you are experiencing now appears to be a pause, not an ending, but just another chapter in whate evolves between you. Feel free to take a look at my profile and see if I am the expert for you. I’m currently at only 99 cents a minute, and I have a great $10 deal, and am providing a free followup session with every paid session with a value of $10 or more. I would be happy to help you through this rough spot. Blessings – aboutagirl