I don't know what to say about my love life...

over 13 years ago

So, a new year is coming in and I don’t want to be tied to people who aren’t my soul-mate(s). I’m trying to close a tie with a certain man who I feel has hurt me in the past and hasn’t allowed me to move forward because there was no closure between us as friends. By meditation, I discovered that there’s a man with hazel eyes whose waiting on me to notice him. Yes! I have a dream guy, but I also have many lovers who are in love with me or love me and I’m not in love with any of them. I have moved on and dated other people, but I feel confused and I need some kind of ease with my horrific love life. I’m getting to the point where I’m about to close of my heart and I’m not opening it anymore. I’m getting tired of getting hurt and used by a man over and over again. Yes!I want to give love and allow love to come in, but I’m tried of going through this cycle over and over again with men who only want me for sex. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, but I need some relief.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

First off make men chase you and make them get to know you and if they can’t take no for an answer when it comes to sex then they are not the person for you. It is up to you to take control of that situation not the other way round. If a man is willing to wait and get to know you then they are worth holding onto. Start out as friends and progress slowly and let what you feel for one another develop over time a guy will respect you more if you make him wait and you will be remembered in a much more positive light compared to those women who give it up easy. I would say this may be half the problem I am not saying that you are one of those women just that it might be you don’t make them chase you enough. I know this is a tough situation but trust me it is well worth it but I do understand where you are coming from the reason why you attract a lot of attention and have men chasing you that you are not interested in is because you are not interested and this is a challenge to a guy and will make them want you even more so I guess change your game plan with the ones you are interested in to get the same response as the ones you are not interested in and when the time is right things will fall into place. Have a read of Christian Carters stuff catchem and keep him I think that was one of his titles this is an insight on how to catch the right man and keep him

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

Hi Sweetie, Sorry you are going through this, It does hurt when you always put out, and aren’t recieving the love and effection you need and want. But i do want to read for you, and help you find some answers. Check out my profile, I am running a special. Maybe the the timing is a bit off, and you’re ONE true Love is just around the corner. U must be patient as u have, but always and forever be true to yourself. God bless! look foward to hearing from you.!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The thing to remember about guys that there are some who know how to spot vulnerable women and play on their emotions. I think the best thing you can do for yourself right now is not be involved with anyone take some time out for you to put into perspective everything give yourself a break from men altogether and get your thoughts in order that way your mind will be fresh when you meet someone new. A reason why we sometimes attract who we do is because of the opinion we subconsciously hold about ourselves and that is part of why I suggest taking time out away from men for you. Work on who you are as a person. You will know when mr right comes on the scene it will be different with him compared to anyone else in fact this person will be a refreshing change and you will have an intense connection with him and you will start to ask those questions is he the one that sort of thing you will see him in a light that you have not seen any other guy in before. You will probably be thinking marriage that sort of thing. Remember he will enter your life when you are not looking and when you lease expect it but you will know he is the one.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Choleo,

I have a lifetime of experiences (40 years) to Enlighten you along your life’s path. Give me your date of birth and I will tell you what kind of person is right for you.

With decades of guidance experiences I will be able to help you to know which path you should take for yourself.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
catherineramos didn't upload a photo

Psychic Catherine (catherineramos)

14 posts

HI DEAR I HAVE SEEN YOUR POST AND WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU,PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE,ALSO DONT FORGET TO ASK ABOUT MY $10.00 SPECIAL.