unhappy

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

I want to no if my ex is coming back if he is when? Or should I move on.

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear i would like to tell you everything im picking up but i will need first names to look more into this to see if he is comming back or not or should you move on i only tell you the truth

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

Ranoushka Ralston

over 12 years ago
feewhl's photo

Scottish Insights (feewhl)

5 posts

please come for a reading, i feel some strong vibrations concerning this , love and light x

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Hi. I can give you dates regarding your issue please call me

over 12 years ago
psychicdestiny11's photo

Psychic Destiny (psychicdestiny11)

4 posts

please feel free to contact me and we can look at this together

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Anything is possible but so many don’t realise that even the toughest situations can be overcome. Time doesn’t exist in the spirit world it is known as the state of being. Time refers to the sun here on earth to tell us what time it is, time of year. Stop focussing on when and start focussing on an outcome. Question is what do you want deep down if in your heart it is your ex you want because you feel he is your future then focus on the desired outcome if he isn’t the one you want to be with move on. What you then need to do is find a way to make that happen there are many ways it is just a matter of finding what feels right. It will take a bit of research to find what you need to do. A tarot reading, a psychic reading, a crystal dowsing will help answer unanswered questions and any good genuine reader will guide you with a solution or solutions to will have a greater chance of success. When I refer to the state of being it refers to how your thinking, how he is thinking is there still unresolved anger, are there 3rd parties involved, where are the concerned parties living and many more factors. When the state of being is right then the chances of something are more likely to happen. I notice so many fixate on time yet it is the outcome not time that is important. Your thoughts have to match the outcome for things to happen. I would suggest getting a reading from a reader you feel drawn to to find out where things are at from there put into place a plan of action don’t let others distract or sway you certainty is important doubt ruins things trust that it will work out. And everytime you feel a negative thought coming on think of a time when you achieved something good how did that make you feel and draw upon that moment to stay on track to your desired outcome

over 12 years ago

Hi, if you are interested in having answers to your question, please go ahead and contact me, I’d be happy to help.

take care