stressed

over 12 years ago

i have been stressed over this guy? crying about him getting with someone else? my question is where do i stand with him

over 12 years ago
kaleth didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (kaleth)

56 posts

Contact me darling, I’m online now. Read my profile for more info. Bless you, Laura.

over 12 years ago

i will go into further detail for you other than what we have discussed, contact me live

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

I am available now sweetie, we will looking into the root of the problem. XoXo Many blessings:)

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

You need to bring him back to they old times you two had, his joy needs to be restored.

over 12 years ago

hi, please contact me via personal message should you be interested in receiving an honest reading about where this is leading you. I can answer all your questions in honesty. i need first name only to give you an accurate reading.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Let him contact you let him chase you. Stop crying and stop stressing it isn’t helping the situation if you really want the guy back have a read of win back love by annalyn caras and follow it and in time you will get what you want

over 12 years ago

what do you mean by his joys will be restored….plus its impossible to stay in touch with him

over 12 years ago
psychic_laura didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (psychic_laura)

2 posts

I can help you in all situation and help you find out the truth in all areas of your life