conversation

over 12 years ago
charity didn't upload a photo

jude (charity)

13 posts

could anyone see if the man im in love with and myself will get back in touch and really converse with each other honestly.

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

When I read your message first thing that came to me was a priest. Not sure if you have a relative in the clergy or this is associated with your love life ie: marriage

over 12 years ago
pagangoddess88 didn't upload a photo

Jaleesa Lewis (pagangoddess88)

10 posts

I am sensing a love affair that is attracting disapproval from others. I see him being unfaithful and I see the two of you going your separate ways.

over 12 years ago
charity didn't upload a photo

jude (charity)

13 posts

Thankyou, he is unhappy and married and we found each other a little while ago after years of being apart.we dated when we were teenagers and he was my first. we have not been sexual and we dont see each other we just use to text alot but we have alot of feeling toward each other. we decided to stop talking because he is married but i know he misses me alot, I just wanted to know if by any chance down the track if we dont have contact will we find our way back to each other in a MORE honest way if he ever is single. then that would be his choice to leave his marraige with no interference from me.

over 12 years ago
cfairleight's photo

Constance Fairleight (cfairleight)

12 posts

Hello Jude, I can feel your pain and the uncertainty in your words. Please feel free to contact me as I would Love to assist you with this. Much Love, Constance

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Hello Sweetie, please feel free to contact me if you like. I am sorry but I feel there will not be what you had before however there is more to this story. I am available now if you need me. Many blessing..xoxo

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

I don’t see you talking to him anytime soon. he looks like he has moved on her name is anna.

over 12 years ago

Yes, I can see some positive factors in your relationship.

thanks for clarification contact me.

over 12 years ago

hi, with both first names, I’d be happy to look into this. Please feel free to contact me via personal message should you be interested for an honest reading. My fee is quite reasonable. We can discuss this once I receive your message.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Why not contact him just to say hi have a read of catchem and keepem by Christian Carter and it will teach you how to get things moving in the right direction. Just don’t chase him let him chase you.