done with this

over 12 years ago
jigga_j didn't upload a photo

jigga_j

3 posts

ive completely lost faith in god, doesnt exist, and no one can help with problems. im tired of life and all the false hope, just haunted by the memories now

over 12 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

I am sorry for your pain. I will say an prayer for you.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

You need to bring your lover back. can you live with this pain forever it is very easy to bring your lover back you don’t have to live in memories you can still be with this person.

over 12 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

Do not lose faith in God remember when the world knocks us on our feet we are in the perfect position to pray he wants you to reach out to him,I am here if you need to talk,no false hope or sugarcoating.

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

no matter how dark the road may seen just have fath he will always light your way i no things are hard for you but you must trust in god i im also here if you wish to talk

over 12 years ago

do know i feel for you you just wen life starts going your way its kicks you in the teeth you have to think posative and send the thoughts out there god sent me a blow wen my brother commited suicide but as much pain i was in its no were near wat he was feeling bringing negativity in to your thoughs brings you down love i brought 5 kids up single handed and worked at three diffrent place in one day to make ends meet and yes i was down but we get through the hard times to let the good come inn

over 12 years ago

i meant to say three kids and 5 diffrent jobs

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

jigga,i can totally understand where you are coming from. the world is a mess. partly because of people in it. and what exactly is your idea of god if you dont mind me asking?. everyone has a different idea of what god or “a higher power” is. if it helps dont trust in religion so much because there is too much tampering by humans in religion,and throughout history its been more about control than spirituality.

you dont even have to believe in any deity if you dont want to. the best thing you can do is believe in yourself. be your own god if you want. i sense that there are many things that went wrong in your life. did you lose someone you love or cared for? and were you unhappy growing up? because those are things im picking up on. you only think this way because many people you thought would be there for you have let you down. i have been down that road and im sure many people have but dont let it get you down. try and let go of the past because you will not do yourself any favors by holding on to all this pain. easier said than done i know but with time you will find a way. try to find ways to take your mind off of things. try and get out,do things you enjoy,anything to keep you busy.

seeking counselling or some kind of therapy might help too. if money is an issue there are some cheap and free resources available. i say this because if someone is dealing with trauma or depression they need to speak to someone with the right credentials. a psychic’s job is to just tell you what they see and let you decide for yourself what you think. and dont give up on humanity just yet. there are still some good people left in the world and there are many things we can do to prevent the world from crumbling.