SPIRITS FOLLOWING ME OR HAUNTING MY HOME

over 12 years ago
babyv69's photo

Victoria Cowell (babyv69)

2 posts

Hey im kinda new at this, but i have been bothered for about 10 years, 2 different houses.

I have been bothered by 2 black figures, one white teenager, stands about 5’8, a little girl, a bird.

The 2 black figures ~ I have seen these 2 figures by a basement door that will always open and close on its own. hardly see them.

The one white teenager~ This man is always seen, whatever i am doing, he is always seen just directly starring down at me or running down stairs… a constant viewing of him.

A little girl~ One day i went to the park in the winter, I saw 1 single foot print in the snow, and surrinding it was clean white snow. Creeped out about that i went to the swings and then saw a little girl about 5-8 years old just sitting there starring at me. creepy, I went home and my little sister, 4 years old at the time, now shes 8, was not acting like herself, and would only listen to a different name but i can not remember the name. Then i started seeing the girl again. This girl follows me to stores, friends and families homes. Im not sure what she wants. Then on top of this, 4 years down the road my boyfriend is hearing little girls screaming and laughing. One night while i was sleeping he was flashing a light around my room, being the first time he moved in, he heard a little girl say stop shining the light on me, ect.

The bird~ he just flies around

On top of all this we always hear people talking, people walking around, doors opened and closed, tv turning on and off.

One more thing, my brother knows nothign about this, and he asked a sychic if there is any spirits following the family, and the person said only one, an evil spirit following your sister.

Can someone help me to figure out whats going on?

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

hi babyv,i dont think these spirits are evil or malicious,just lost. the teenaged boy,im seeing he could have been very troubled when he was alive,shows him in alot of fights,maybe he was being abused. now that i think about it him and the little girl could be siblings. i see the teenaged boy being very fascinated with you for some reason. if you make it clear that you want him to go away i think he’ll leave you alone. the little girl i think that she wants something. shows to me a heart shaped balloon. dont know what to say about the bird but its funny because i dreamt of a dead bird in my house last night… i would try burning sage in the home,writing letters to the teenager and little girl,try to explain to them that they are overstaying their welcome and they need to go to the other side now and they cannot bother you or anybody you know. be nice though,try to reason with them. you might want to hire paranormal investigators or someone who can deal with spirits to come visit your home. if money is an issue i know wiccan priests and priestesses will normally help people free of charge.