hitting a brick wall

over 12 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Hi all,

So i feel like im really hitting a brick wall in my life at the moment. Apart from the relationship issues i have, i really don’t know what i am suppose to dedicate my life to. This has bothered me since i was at high school, and now i am almost 24, currently finishing off my masters. I really want to be successful in whatever i do, but the hardest thing for me is to figure out what direction i want to go :( I like the degree i have done, but there are so many options within that. Does anyone have some insight for me? I feel like its all getting to me.

Cheers

Sarah 05 oct 87

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

you are still quite young so there is still plenty of time for you to figure things out. take some time and ask yourself questions. what are you good at?,what are you passionate about?,what makes you happy?,things like that. what i would reccomend is just spend your free time maybe getting involved in the community,maybe do vollenteer work,take up an interesting class,like say art or anthropology,go to museums or galleries,anything that can keep you occupied and happy. most of all follow what your heart says. if you want something go for it.

i feel that the next 3 years will be a turning point and i do see you around alot of people. what you could be doing will influence people in some way.

over 12 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

I understand i am young, its just hard to get by when you feel you have no purpose :(

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I am seeing alot around you about this and when and how you will find your path. please contact me in live chat