me or the new guy

over 12 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

they call me Dan i met michelle through a friend of mine Larry then she ended up with me i remeber asking her who she loved the most she said with out delay me but then she went back to him then we started talking again i ask her if she still loved me she said yes but she ended up with this guy ace now as far as this guy that she tells me about i think that she may be lying about him why do i think shes still staying with Sheryl she says that shes in love with him now but shes been known to lie we still talk i think that shes running from love that she loves me but is afraid of being hurt & is still staying with Sheryl but i could be wrong im not psychic so wich one of us doese she really want and love ? can someone tell me thanks Dan

over 12 years ago
cfairleight's photo

Constance Fairleight (cfairleight)

12 posts

Her energy is very scattered, which is a good indicator of fear and anxiety, and the uncertainty that she is projecting to you feels like a defense mechanism. Please contact me for a full reading if you would like to know more.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

There will always be a connection with her but the lack of trust is what prevents any future relationship. You both have issues to work through. You keep acusing her of lying think for a moment would you want to be with someone who didn’t trust you I get the feeling things were intense between you and that you possibly questioned her every movement. The trust is gone it won’t work between you as there needs to be trust in a relationship. Distance yourself take time out to get perspective as this is clouding your judgement at present.