do spells really work?

over 12 years ago

wondering abt getting the ’’get your lover back spell’’, do these work, and what price(karma) do you pay???

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Hi Spells dont work but I do a cleanse that does work! Check out my page for more information or just click my chat button to ask me directly

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I dont believe in changing someones destiny,or taking away someone else’s right in the matter.I do have rituals that help you conjure up a soul mate,though you must agree in advance that you are beckoning the “right” person for you,and that may not be the particular person you have in mind.

over 12 years ago
kaleth didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (kaleth)

56 posts

there is a psychological effect about spells, without any doubt, that involves the caster and the receiver. Mind over body is at the base of many cults and folk magic, hoodoo and rootwork in primis. Wiccan spells, goetia, and millions more. I have seen effects of spells that can’t be explained. The power of thought.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

spells do work,there is no doubt about that. i would be careful if i were you though as magic is something you just dont mess with. it gets ugly when you dont know what you are doing. those “win your lover back” spells you speak of i would never go there because that is interfering with a person’s free will. an spell that interferes with free will or causes harm to something or someone is black magic and you are better off staying away from that,the results can be devastating and i have seen it with my own two eyes. magic is not a fixer upper either. just like prayers are not always answered,magic doesnt work all the time either. it works best if you put your faith in it and really make sure you know what to do. if love is what you are reaching for you can look into spells to attract love to you,like help you to give off a better vibe to potential suitors,just dont do anything that will mess with their heads.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

If you really want a person back try this win back love by Annalyn Caras it will teach you what you need to know. Spells are a last resort and as Miko says you do have to be careful. With getting back together with an ex you first have to figure out why you broke up and then learn from it and if by a miracle you get another chance those reasons/issues can never happen again else another breakup is on the cards. You will need to start from scratch that means rebuilding trust and you will have to prove through your actions that things have changed else another breakup is on the cards. Have a read of that book I have read it and it makes sense.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

If you really want a person back try this win back love by Annalyn Caras it will teach you what you need to know. Spells are a last resort and as Miko says you do have to be careful. With getting back together with an ex you first have to figure out why you broke up and then learn from it and if by a miracle you get another chance those reasons/issues can never happen again else another breakup is on the cards. You will need to start from scratch that means rebuilding trust and you will have to prove through your actions that things have changed else another breakup is on the cards. Have a read of that book I have read it and it makes sense.

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

I am not sure with spells as I work with angels – healing and opening doorways that has been blocking you personally to attain your desires in life.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

Spiritual rituals really work results are always shown. if your interested let me know I can reunite you

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Spells do work but only if you do them for yourself, never ever allow anyone have that much control of your spirit world. It takes YOUR thoughts and energy to make it work and to be safe. You can get advice on how do a particular spell an instruction. You can also has assistance but YOU have to do it. Spells however work better if done and you never tell a soul you are working or completed a spell. Contact me via email if you seek further information.