What do I have for the future??

over 12 years ago

The past 5 yrs. have been very testing for me. I experienced tragedies one after the other, my marriage broke down and financially drained. I am wondering what is there for me in the future as I have been so down and almost given up in life…would sincerely appreciate anybody who can guide me thru all this. God Bless!

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Hi there. Please take a look at my page and if you feel im the one to talk to then I Will do a reading for you

over 12 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

call me today for a tarot card or psychic reading i can tell why u been in the same place since yrs why every time you try and take a step forward it takes u two steps back you cant get to where you want too.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Im so sorry dear you have been through the hoops of fire for so long.I can do a full natal chart reading for you,using your exact date of birth and the time you were born to tell you when these harsh transits that are affecting your life will be over,and how you can work with this energy to see the results you actually want.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

Have you tryd a cleansing.

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Hello Sweetie, now it is time to change your thought process. You may not realize it but due to your tragedies it has gotten to the point you “expect” things to go bad instead of good. Now your thoughts are becoming reality and creating a negative future that repeats itself. This is something only YOU can do which is to create Positive thoughts and visions in your life. during this transition you can not TELL a soul what you are doing because not everyone that appears to like you have your best interest at heart and will create their negative thoughts or words in your reality. Please feel free to contact me via email or chat for more information. Also, I can provide you information on how to remove negative out of your home and life for free and I think you can purchase the supplies at the bitwine store or you may have it in your home already. Very basic an you will not believe how simple. Many blessings Sweetie XOXO

over 12 years ago
askthelovepsychic didn't upload a photo

ASK THE LOVE PSYCHIC (askthelovepsychic)

12 posts

hi i would like to do a reading for you you need happiness in your life. your not alone iam here for you call me for answers and details

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear im sorry to hear this but im seeing all of this has made you strong even though you may not see or feel it yet now i would like to tell you everything im picking up for you hope you can contact me thanks