why do i love her this way [ why ] could i be feeling what shes feeling ? even long distance away ?

over 12 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

Ive tryed everything to get over this girl shes moved to florida we talk sometimes i call her somtimes i keep my calls to a min i call because she has health problams to see if shes ok we were kinda off and on all summer we broke up and decided to be friends but everytime she wasent around id find my self very sad and incomplete id think about hugging here and all that stuff and id start feeling emotional and id get this warm feeling inside then because i couldent be with her id get sad i couldent understand why i cant stop this cycle so i called her and asked whats going on with you do you think the saim when im not around because im getting thes feelings she said no but there would be times that she would slip and call me about 6 times in one day but then she say that she can take or leave me but just before she left for florida she said that she loved me to now shes long distance away and we talk and stuff but i still have thes feelings and she the kind of person that you cant tell you know somtimes im sad and youd think that somone had died i remembered that i said that she surpresses feelings and i want to know if she loved me too and she said you know i do but then she gos to florida with a former friend that i know of and she says that shes happy and in love with this guy can somebody please help me can someone tell me whats going on in clear water florida with here if shes really in clear water sad to say shes been known to lie but i love her anyway and is she feeling the saim and thats why i feel this way or what i need someone to see whats really going on with her cause its been hell for me 4 months is she trying to run away from love or is she in love with this guy i know it might sound funny but doese she sleep with the pink bunnie i gave her it would be a good sign it reminds her of me i miss her so much will she come around i just dont know my frends are mad at me they want me to just get over her i cant understand my self why i cant it would be more comferting to know that she might feel the saim cause it wouldent be all in vain you know so if somone can please help hers the info her name[ michelle lynn ford] madain name born 5/23/70 my birth name is Derald Lamar Anderson born 10/8/68 thanks

over 12 years ago

Jim, I can help,contact me live

over 12 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

contact me for a full life reading i will tell u past present and future love work finance health family and so much more ill tell u why your going thru this and how to over come this contact me now only 0.55 cents a min

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Keep your distance from her when she realises your not there and that things aren’t as good with this other guy she may just come back people want what they can’t have and if she thinks your unavailable then she may start thinking about what you had. I am going to recommend you have a read of win back love by Annalyn Caras her book is very good I have read it. Part of what comes across here is her possibly feeling suffocated I don’t know your history but for things to end one person has to be unhappy with things. I noticed you state she lies perhaps she fears being judged or given the 3rd degree and so feels hiding things suits her better. That is an issue that needs sorting as it will always get in the way. Perhaps she has issues with commitment what sort of role models did she have as parents that can really affect a persons perception of relationships. Has she been badly treated by previous partners. She has a lot of baggage she needs to sort. But in saying that have a read of that book

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

please come to me in paid chat. I am seeing why it is that you cant get pasty her and what is going on with her as well as what is going to happen in the near future.