job oppurtunities

over 13 years ago

hello, i am really interested in becoming a hollywood actor or even bollywood coz i know the language also can dance. But i haven’t actually chosen drama as subject in Alevels. Also, i have a thing for modelling and would like to do it but obviously i’m on the petite side; lack of height. But along with this i think study and educationn is really importnat and i also want to become something to do with IT or even accountant. I also have a feel for becoming a business woman. I’m confused and i’m sure it’s just me that has mixed feeling from time to time. There has always been a problem if someone askes me what i wanna become but obviously i never seem to have an answer and if i do it varies at time to time. I like to do various things

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hey Leesa,

You are confussed about your own career..? Need help to see what is more suited to you pls contacnt me to get the answer. I would be glad to help you.

marry christmas..

god bless

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Leesa,

I can feel your confusion on how to answer the question. Please come chat with me and tell my your birth date.

I will enlighten you on what I see in your future.

Waiting To Enlighten You, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box with your date of birth,time,place and name. God bless you.