See Her

over 13 years ago

When will I get to see my grandaughter again?

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to see when you will see your granddoughter again contact me now thanks.also ask about my 10.00 special

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hii Lea,

Need to see your loved ones. Welcome to my chat box.

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hey hun if i can have your d.o.b aswell as your grandauthers or her name. i would be more then happy to help answer with REAL ACCURATE DETAILS! Many Blessings Ms.Carmella also 5min free reading to connect :)

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Hi Lea, if you give me your grandaughters name and dob and also yours I could ask guides and tune in on this side for you.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

6 of cups,4 of rods and the star. there may soon come a chance for you to see your grandchild again i get from this spread. at a party or somewhere you may be invited. for christmas perhaps?. cheer up(: i feel that you really do love your grandaughter.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello please join me in chat box with your date of birth,time and place of birth.I will tell you when you will be able to see your granddaughter. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

Hey lea im really good with time frames i can help …call me if u like

Sabrina

over 13 years ago
catherineramos didn't upload a photo

Psychic Catherine (catherineramos)

14 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to help you with this,Please contact me live as im on right now,Also ask about my $10 special with 15 mins of unlimited questions thanks hope to hear from you soon.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi hun, i would be more then happy to help you, may i have your d.o.b for fast accurate n honest advice :) from a REAL PSYCHIc!

over 13 years ago
one_in_a_million didn't upload a photo

One_in_a_million (one_in_a_million)

65 posts

jaden what makes you think your the only real psychic on bitwine? to be honest i was told one time that real psychics don’t ask for your date of birth just your age to make sure your over 18 as one that asks for your date of birth is really only an astrologer witch any won can be.