why is my ex girlfriend doing this?

over 12 years ago

Okay so I am having to initiate pretty much all contact. We are supposed to meet for coffee within the next week. Lately and pretty much since we started texting after our breakup, every time i send her a message, she replies and we continue a conversation for a minute or so, but then she backs off and just stops replying. this happens until i send her another message, and then it starts over again.

Why is she acting this way?

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

She is keeping your toes. Lookslike that!

over 12 years ago

keeping me on my toes?

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

i will give you a love reading in a live chat whit honest answers all i need is your name and dob and ex girlfriends

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Yes it an expression. It means she is treating you in such a way that will make you not get bored off her and will have you there for her and thinking of her first

over 12 years ago

i know there is a boy that shes talking to constantly as well.

over 12 years ago

please contact live for a detailed reading

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

She doesn’t want to lose you and is taking it easy doesn’t want to scare you off. Perhaps a conversation in person not texting is required. Have a read of win back love by annalyn caras it will help understand things better. Remember why you broke up those issues need to be dealt with thats why a conversation with regards to trying again is important as that stuff needs to be dealt with before even trying again. Trust etc needs to be rebuilt as well. Take things slowly but that conversation does need to happen if trying again is to happen and for the relationship to work

over 12 years ago
advisornicki1234 didn't upload a photo

nicki hearts (advisornicki1234)

6 posts

i can help you please come in for a live chat or email i will help you thanks god bless you

over 12 years ago
theloveexpert's photo

The Love Expert (theloveexpert)

6 posts

Hi im sorry to hear this and i know you want more from her and i know she is backing donw but let me tell you what im picking up on this,please contact me through this message or contact me live thanks