Dream interpretation

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I had a very weird dream that I have remembered I had this dream this morning I was at this long wooden table with a whole bunch of people, this room was not huge but more long to fit this long table at the other end of the table on the opposite side sat my soul mate and he was not aware that I was there he was working testing something and it made beeping noises and each time he was testing this thing he would get annoyed. There were 2 other people that I took note of one was an asian woman with short hair and in this dream I thought this was my soul mates mother but my soul mate is not asian is the same as me caucasion I know this soul mate very well he was in my life for about 4 years anyway the other person that was in the dream I think he was in charge he was an actor and his name was karl urban from the movie red I went to the front of the room where my soul mate was as I had forgotten what I had to do seemed to be having a memory relapse of some sort I was standing behind my soul mate and that is why I could hear him getting angry at this thing he was testing and I could hear beepping from the thing as well anyway karl urban asked me what I wanted and said that I had had a memory relapse and could tell me what I was supposed to be doing and I was told studying I cannot remember what though. Not too sure what this dream means.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

my idea is that the beeping object your soulmate was testing could be something or someone possibly taking up his time and him giving him stress. this may also represent him “testing” his mind. possibly,he is fed up with himself and the way things are working in his life right now. he wants to come back to you but something keeps holding him back which is why he may have been ignoring you. as for the asian woman…how did you feel about her?. were you scared,confused,anxious or did you feel comfortable around her?. i could be wrong but i think she may represent another woman in his life who is “mothering’ him. again i could be wrong. this is just an idea. i have never seen the movie red so i dont know what to say to that but all in all i believe that this dream is a tiny nudge from your subconscience. there is something you need to complete. are you thinking about studying something?.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Miko

You pretty much summed it up I just have to be patient there are some details I just found out that horrify me as to why all this misfortune has happened it was orchestrated by 1 person that hired a black magic practitioner to do her worst to me saw me as a threat and wanted to take me out it sickens me that such people exist all I can say is it is going back to all parties concerned that other woman who is trouble with a capital letter and that black magic practitioner as it is said bring no harm to others or do not wish harm on others well both women have broken this very rule and have no choice but to face 3 fold of their actions. I know that my soul mate will be back it just became complcated when black magic was involved to get rid of me something was protecting me that day when that happened and ever since I have been doing everything in my power to fight it. All I can say is if my soul mate were to find out he would be furious and that other woman may have to go into hiding because he would have her sectioned for her actions as he is very anti in regards to spells.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Well I had another dream about my soulmate this time he spoke to me and asked how I was I am not sure where we were but there were other people around strange thing was he started to talk to this woman not sure who she was like he was trying to chat her up it was weird and then I woke up. I have had other dreams of my soul mate that I have remembered in the time he has not spoken to me I am hoping he will be back I have been told yes he will start talking to me again that he wants to but something keeps stopping him the timeframes keep changing was told christmas that has now passed so not sure when now.

Update

I had yet another dream about my soulmate on my birthday today this time I was talking to him on the phone and I asked him why he cut contact and he said he could not say why. These dreams are now daily and it seems I can sense where he is through remote viewing and today I sensed he was at the beach I honestly believe this black magic is gone else I would not be having these dreams or be able to sense my soulmate.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I just woke up from having yet another dream about my soulmate and this one was even more different in this dream I went to visit him and I had a fruit slice with me and I offered him some and said this should prove I can cook and he grabbed a huge chunk of it and started eating and said this is nice like he was really enjoying it he was sitting on a chair in the corner of a room the tv was on and what was on was either a movie about a guy who had been caught committing cannibalism or a documentary about a guy who was a cannibal I looked at the tv and the station was channel 4. These dreams are now daily.

These dreams seem to be telling me I need to reconnect with this person but my problem is he cut contact and has not attempted to make contact at all even after asking a mutual friend I have been told that he will contact me but the timeframes keep changing that he does want to talk to me.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Is it suggesting your soulmate wants his cake and to eat it? In your dream you are offering him all good things and trying to please him. All of which he greedily accepts and then (reference to the cannibalism) eats everything of you…? Or is this fruit giving a kind of Adam and Eve situation? You are trying to tempt him back and he’ll take anything he’s given but again will leave you a pile of picked over bones. Or is this how your relationship was? Is your dream replaying things as they were and which you know were true in the relationship – ie you giving and trying to please and making all the compromises and him being like a cannibal? – Replaying things which you never saw when you were together and which you are only just starting to see now?

Just a couple of interpretations which might throw light on your dream…x