seeking, never finding.

over 12 years ago

Hello, my name is adriana and I need help (in more ways than one lol) I have recently “discovered”, or uncovered, that i may be an empath. It’s really shut me off from the world, and made me really fearful of people in general. My main question can you see me having any purpose in this life? By purpose I mean, if I’m on the right path.

I’m also wondering if I’ve met my twin flame, or if I should forget about this guy (Brandon)

Thank you

over 12 years ago

Hi Adriana,

I’ve stopped posting on this forum so mich but i can really empathise (no pun intended!) with this so wanted to help you.

Being an empath is a hard thing to deal with initially isn’t it? There are however ways to shut yourself off and open yourself up when you want or need to. Just that little bit of protection so that you’re not picking up on EVERYTHING! This would be completely free of charge.

As for your other two questions I’d be happy to answer them too and they’d be covered under my $10 deal if you would like that?

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hi dear, I am a natural empath and I can feel you. A need of control, balance and discipline is needed and the more you use your empathy.. the more it gets stronger due time. This cannot be learned by everyone – it is given to us by God as our spiritual gift. Therefore, you do have a mission but it depends more when you study more of your astrological, charts, numerology, etc… and to what gives comfort and interest in you. We do have our own ways to accomplish our missions and all has to do with the goodness for human and universe purposes. :)

If you want to have a love reading with me about your lovelife, let me know. I can understand you, I am with a man as my twinflame and soulmate too. Goodluck on your spirituality! :)

over 12 years ago

Thank You both for the replies and the helpful insight, it’s nice knowing I’m not alone in this…my empathic powers have been sort of stressful lately and you two have helped a lot :)

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Adriana I think your main question is to do with that guy. To answer that have you had a discussion with him about your empathic abilities if not then that is a conversation you need to have because if he can’t accept you as you are then he isn’t worth getting involved with as that is a big part of who you are that you shouldn’t have to switch off cause a man can’t be bothered taking the time to learn and understand. When it comes to relationships there needs to be balance and because this is a huge issuf it is important that this discussion happens. You will know from there the answer to your question. A soulmate does not judge accepts you for you.