Job

over 12 years ago

I interviewed three times for this job with the big notches. They all liked me as my background, experience, and education is a perfect match to what they are looking for. I was extended an offer, but was told this offer was contingent of me passing the following checks: drug test, background, and credit check. Of course, I have passed both the drug test and the background check. But after a year unemployed, my credit is ruined. The last call I got was to tell me that they were still analyzing my credit report and trying to make a decision whether an exception should be made in terms of my credit report since I got the qualifications they are looking for. I am waiting. I have been waiting for a week now for them to make that decision. After three interviews, drug test, and fingerprinting appointment. I am so scared they will turn me down just because of my credit… Does anyone sees that I will get this or not? Please help!

over 12 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

Yep you will get it and when you do why not contact me and we can talk about any other concerns you may have :)

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I would have made arrangements to make small payments to show that your dealing with this and this would not have been an issue as that’s all companies want is for employees to be honest and take responsibility for whatever happens. Were you honest with them not hide it. When they contact you just be honest with them.

over 12 years ago

Yes, I am a very straight forward person. I was as clear as water. I told them EVERYTHING from A through Z. It was somewhat embarrassing discussing my credit failures with a total stranger. But I was very upfront. As soon as I was told my credit was going to be run. I let them know my credit was on VERY BAD SHAPE. And I ran my credit before they did with the three agencies and sent them a copy of it. So they were aware of everything that was going on with my credit, even before they got to run it… So what do you think Debbie. I told them that it was due to my mortgage being a big burden since I became unemployed, and that I had to stop paying everything in order to be able to keep my house. What do you see Debbie? Do you see that I will get this job or not?

over 12 years ago

I got it! Will start on the 6th, this coming Wednesday! Very excited and so happy. My life is going to do a 90 degrees turn! Thank God! It’s a miracle! Amazing!

over 12 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

Congrats!