Curious

over 12 years ago

Jim 04/04/1963, Lisa 05/25/1964. Can anyone tell me about the two of us and what is happening and will happen? Relationship improve or stay the same as it is now?

over 12 years ago

Hello – this is definitely a hot and cold relationship, it seems you both can’t make up your mind with things, even though you both want to be together you’re not sure what you have to change in order to do so. What will happen, you will have to contact me to find out—I see many positives, more than usual.

Blessings

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Mystical Mia Is here to answer all questions. This is the lady you have been waiting for. You have tryed the rest now please take the time and try the best!

Mia helps with love and all matters of life. Nothing to big or to small she can not slove. Click Mia Now! God gifted true miracle worker,25 years experience reuniting lost souls and restoring them as one.

Working with strong powerful,naver failing methods,solves the impossible problems permanently.

visit home page for deals and offers

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Take the lead ask her to dinner, do something romantic let your actions speak the rest will fall into place. Women love to be pampered go on a romantic picnic as a suggestion. Really get to know her she will appreciate it. Let nature take its course

over 12 years ago
kaleth didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (kaleth)

56 posts

I see grudge from her. There is something you are doing that is making her upset and loosing faith in you, she would like to tell you a lot of things but she can’t, pushing her to silence. A reading would help you finding the issue to bring the relationship into a new light dimension.

over 12 years ago
theloveadvisors didn't upload a photo

The love Advisor (theloveadvisors)

6 posts

Hi as i read your post im seeing many changes happening for you please contact me live or through this message thanks

over 12 years ago
phyona's photo

Phyona (phyona)

28 posts

If you’d like an email reading regarding this please hire.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Im feeling a bit of impatience coming from your side,your the type of person who puts things “out there” and you say what you feel being a aries,you also want instant gratification from problems and obstacles in your way..she on the otherhand can be sharp with her words when she is angry and arguments can be rampant between you too because you both have a lot of mental energy,also misunderstanding are very easy. i feel there is good potential here..but a lot of issues.though lets do a full tarot reading? send me a message and let me know your concerns and if you want a full reading done.